Tuesday 9 April 2019

How I started

I used to spend hours on the internet, on various web sites, trying to understand code.
To me, to become successful in IT your knowledge of coding must be inimitable.
Things changed when I changed my first company.

Now after 5 years, I say, for successful career in IT your knowledge of how to code must be on par with any other IT guy with 10 or 15 years of knowledge.

Well this sound too much, right?
But as the saying goes, "Aim for the stars and you might hit the MOON"

Live my short, ongoing ride in IT with me.
Life of a engineer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send All Azure App Insights Or Logs Data To Tool Like Datadog

  Introduction Microsoft Azure provides a variety of insights and monitoring logs that you can monitor to check the state of a resource and ...